Monday, March 9, 2009

Midnight Flood!



Last night I woke to a strange sound at about 4am - by the time I got to the kitchen I was in almost ankle deep water ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the dishwasher had burst - the power had gone off, I couldnt see a thing, and I couldn't stop it!! After some rescuing from dad with a torch at 5am, it was mop up time!....and for several hours after that! So today's pregnancy shoot had to be cancelled - sorry Racheal (lucky you had a bad night too LOL:-). So here is a quick pic I took of Jamelia this morning before our shower with her wild morning hair! She will love me when she is older for posting this! But I love it! I am moving into natural light photography also now, so am practising new techniques.....so here are my first "natural light indoor" shots! Thanks guys, keep the emails coming - I LOVE THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment