Thursday, March 12, 2009

Coomera Cuties




































Today I was lucky enough to photograph 5 gorgeous little girls in Coomera! Most were a little camera shy, with one being a model in the making! But we managed to get some good candid shots.....Thankyou to all the mum's today, it was a great morning - and I am sure they all slept well when they got home :-)

Here are my quick picks from the day! Enjoy!

I am also very excited about another photography project which has come my way! Whilst I am in shock I have been given this elite opportunity, I am certainly very very thankful and excited by it! A little nervous too LOL! I am so very grateful to everyone recently who has been supporting me on this great venture. I cannot believe how quickly my life has turned around, and everything that just seems to now be coming my way! THANKYOU to everyone for helping me to believe in myself, and thankyou to the universe for providing me my every wish!! :-) It is hard to believe, but WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment